Pomegranate juice has very high concentrations of punicalagin. It is one of the most powerful antioxidants known. In fact, it was found that pomegranate juice has significantly more antioxidant capacity than green tea, cranberry juice, and red wine. This is one of the reasons there has been such a flurry of research on pomegranate. Pomegranate […]Read & Discuss »
YOU SHOULD ALSO READ…
- A Balanced and Properly Fed Microbiome | A Key To Elite Health
- Phytoestrogens Help Reduce Menopause Symptoms | A Natural Dietary Method
- Chlorella | Exceptional Nutritional Benefits and Amazing Detoxifying Abilities
- Spirulina Benefits for Health and How to Get It in Your Diet
- Does it Taste Great? Absolutely! But is Nutella Healthy to Eat?