Phytoestrogens are chemicals in plants. When they are consumed, they mimic the effect of estrogens in the human body. As a woman goes through menopause, her body produces increasingly less estrogen and progesterone. This decrease in female hormones often causes many problems. Hot flashes, mood swings, and night sweats are very common problems. Other issues […]Read & Discuss »
YOU SHOULD ALSO READ…
- A Balanced and Properly Fed Microbiome | A Key To Elite Health
- Phytoestrogens Help Reduce Menopause Symptoms | A Natural Dietary Method
- Chlorella | Exceptional Nutritional Benefits and Amazing Detoxifying Abilities
- Spirulina Benefits for Health and How to Get It in Your Diet
- Does it Taste Great? Absolutely! But is Nutella Healthy to Eat?