Spirulina benefits for health are numerous and powerful. Spirulina, a “blue-green algae,” is one of the most nutrient dense foods you can eat. It is a true nutritional superstar. In fact, spirulina is nutrient dense. This is why NASA has been using spirulina for decades. They have been feeding spirulina to the astronauts during their […]Read & Discuss »
YOU SHOULD ALSO READ…
- A Balanced and Properly Fed Microbiome | A Key To Elite Health
- Phytoestrogens Help Reduce Menopause Symptoms | A Natural Dietary Method
- Chlorella | Exceptional Nutritional Benefits and Amazing Detoxifying Abilities
- Spirulina Benefits for Health and How to Get It in Your Diet
- Does it Taste Great? Absolutely! But is Nutella Healthy to Eat?